miércoles, 7 de noviembre de 2012

Club ELLE event...


Hi guys, I want to share you about an event of Club ELLE Mexico I assisted. Was in Grupo Expansion editorial, I had a Great time with nice people. 
I Had the opportunity to meet important people in the fashion world like Maripaz Ocejo, Sara Galindo (fashion editor), Paulina Soto (beauty editor) the international Makeup artist at LANCOME Mexico, Astrid Arnaldo (Marketing, LANCOME) photographers and the pretty team of ELLE Mexico.

The dessert was delicious and talk about us even better.
Uterque also was present in the event and give me a present.

Thanks Club ELLE for all the attention and the great moments!!

Nice to meet all the team, hope a nice weekend. 


International Makeup Artist at LANCOME.
with Paulina Soto, beauty editor ELLE Mexico. 

Thanks Club ELLE, Uterque and LANCOME!! :D 

P.D. A huge apology for the poor quality of the photos, I thank I had taken them ver well, but Oh! surprise. When I checked them with my boyfriend we realized that the light had failed and I hadn´t made any progress in my role as photgrapher haha :D I´m really sorry about that. 


I was wearing:

Pants, high heels, vest - ZARA / Bag - Purifacion Garcia / shirt - Bershka.

I remember you can also follow me on:

Instagram : @marianavqz

Facebook : here!!

Thanks for read me !! :D

Kisses!!

Mariana :D 







No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario