martes, 1 de enero de 2013

Basics Makeup bag...


Thought would be a great idea present you all my makeup that I use dialy. And introduce the products  I usually use for my personal makeup bag. 

Hope you like the post. :D 

Guys I take this opportunity to tell you that two months ago I opened a wordpress blog, titled "Mariana Camacho", thsi blog is specially for my work as Makeup Artist, products and trends about makeup. 
Hope you visit it soon.


Makeup bag- Bimba & Lola

My sister gave me this Christmas gift, I definitely LOVED it. Thanks Val :D I Love you so much.  


Matchmaster 2.0 - M.A.C. Cosmetics. 

I really like this foundation because it has a medium-light coverage. It is soft and easy to apply.


Foncè transparent 003 – Dior Cosmetics.
I love this compact powder because It doesn't leave much color charge, helps me to remove my skin glow and it's very soft and light.


The colossal volum express waterproof & The falsies volum express waterproof – Maybelline New York.

They are waterproof and would last for hours.


Blush, Peachykeen – M.A.C. Cosmetics.

I'm a fan of this blush tone.


Eyeliner, Blacktrack – M.A.C Cosmetics.

It is a black gel eyeliner, I like to use it because it is easy to blend and apply. 


Lancome Perfum.

I  like this pocket perfum of Lancome. It's necessary to apply when I need to smell nice. 


Rouge Coco Shine, Monte Carlo - Chanel.

 I love this beautiful lipstick was a gift from my boyfriend.Thank you love!

It gives color to my lips and I like because it is not an exaggeration. Pretty women and with a cute touch to my makeup. 



With love, Mariana :D 



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario